We believe that God desires our prayers, hears, and answers each one. Prayer is one of the most glorifying and useful ways to use your time & energy. While we do not always see an immediate answer to our prayers, we will see the full fruit when we get to heaven.
Here are a few ways you can have a global impact through prayer.
Pray with us for God to:
- bring the lost from every tongue, tribe, people, & nation to himself through his Perfect Son, Jesus.
- open the eyes of the church to the sanctity of every human life from conception to natural death.
- burden his church with the lost & hurting in their community.
- open the hearts of mothers to choose life for their child.
- speak to mothers and fathers and turn their hearts to Christ.
- turn the hearts of abortion doctors to repentance & trust in Jesus.
- turn the hearts of those in power to respect the dignity of all persons.
Encouraging Verses about Prayer
This is the confidence we have before him: If we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears whatever we ask, we know that we have what we have asked of him. - 1 John 5:14-15
If my people, who bear my name, humble themselves, pray and seek my face, and turn from their evil ways, then I will hear from heaven, forgive their sin, and heal their land. - 2 Chronicles 7:14
Pray at all times in the Spirit with every prayer and request, and stay alert with all perseverance and intercession for all the saints. - Ephesians 6:18
Is anyone among you suffering? He should pray. Is anyone cheerful? He should sing praises. - James 5:13
But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, - Matthew 5:44
Therefore I tell you, everything you pray and ask for—believe that you have received it and it will be yours. - Mark 11:24
He will pay attention to the prayer of the destitute and will not despise their prayer. - Psalm 102:17
Rejoice in hope; be patient in affliction; be persistent in prayer. - Romans 12:12
The Lord is near all who call out to him, all who call out to him with integrity. - Psalm 145:18